We haven't talked in four days since the break up?

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 4 days ago. We were together for 5 months. We've known each other for 3 years and have dated before but this was our longest relationship together. He told me every day how much I meant to him and how he didn't want to lose me. I told him the same. He even said it the day before we broke up. When we broke up he blocked me and deleted me from social networking sites. He said we could still text message and be friends but later on that day he said it hurt too much to talk and that he didn't want to talk and he needed space. I asked him since it hurts so much why can't we just tr to make it work? And he said "it won't work we broke up again it's not meant to be" does this mean he doesn't care? Should I message him at all or just wait until he's ready to talk again? Do you think he will ever want to talk again? We were so close and I don't know what
The hell happened

13

Most Helpful Girl

• He still cares since she has told you that it is too hard for him to have contact with you. He is just tired of all the breaking up, so he has come to the conclusion that you guys aren't meant to be together because if you were it would be easier.

You should give him some space and wait for him to contact you or contact him after a couple of weeks maybe.