We haven't talked in four days since the break up?

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 4 days ago. We were together for 5 months. We've known each other for 3 years and have dated before but this was our longest relationship together. He told me every day how much I meant to him and how he didn't want to lose me. I told him the same. He even said it the day before we broke up. When we broke up he blocked me and deleted me from social networking sites. He said we could still text message and be friends but later on that day he said it hurt too much to talk and that he didn't want to talk and he needed space. I asked him since it hurts so much why can't we just tr to make it work? And he said "it won't work we broke up again it's not meant to be" does this mean he doesn't care? Should I message him at all or just wait until he's ready to talk again? Do you think he will ever want to talk again? We were so close and I don't know what
The hell happened

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He still cares since she has told you that it is too hard for him to have contact with you. He is just tired of all the breaking up, so he has come to the conclusion that you guys aren't meant to be together because if you were it would be easier.

You should give him some space and wait for him to contact you or contact him after a couple of weeks maybe.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just accept that he's a melodramatic bitch and move on with your life. I mean, really. Then again you're young and not my age so this is a serious problem in your worldview.

Fine, um... he will talk to you again, pretty much guaranteed, but there's high odds that even if you do reconnect it won't last... etc. Good luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you dump him or did he dump you? If the latter, did he say why? He should be man enough to tell you that at least.

That said, you need to respect his wishes to not be in contact. If you don't, you run the risk of being a stalker ex. Not good. As hard as it is, there's nothing left but to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal and common nowadays. Don't worry it is defined as breakup gap which ranges from 1 week to 1 year depending on severity.
    But you can text him to lesson such gap.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes