I Told my girlfriend she should lose 50 pounds and put on makeup and get plastic surgery and she broke up with me?

I love her for her personality but not her body. I needed her to be pretty so I suggested all of this and she broke up with me. How can I apologize and get her back

2313

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, why is there a question mark on the end of this question/statement? Of course she did. if she said "you are kind of ugly you really have to go to the gym. I could see you looking better with 50 lbs less. Actually, plastic surgery could do the trick" she would be too pathetic for you to want to date if she did get back together with you after you said these awful things. I am about 70% sympathetic to anyone who wishes for their partner to lose weight if they are supportive and say it in a loving way and realize their own flaws as well. Learn from this, you aren't coming back from it my friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf is your problem? just because you love her for who she is doesn't mean you have the authority to humiliate her on the things she doesn't appear perfect to you. i dont blame her for braking up with you and i dont think you deserve to get her back. so my advice is dont even try