Ex says she misses me and wants me back then 3 hours later says she was just kidding. What is she trying to do?

Ex emailed saying she was sorry for everything and she misses me and wants me back that she was wrong for what she did and was afraid to talk to me. Says she has been thinking about it a lot and she doesn't know what to do anymore. Then 3 hours later says nah just kidding. Mind games or is their meaning behind it I'm confused.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly can't think that a person could be so cruel. What would the point be in the mind game? I don't think it is a mind game.

I think, maybe she is legitly worried and lost? I have had this in one of my relationships once. The guy was a jerk to me..we broke up for it...and for 2 months he was so worried that I hated him too much that he didn't know what to do...he wanted me back and was sorry but he was worried that too much had happened. He kept making me feel like he was playing mind games as well. One day, he would talk to me and we would try to slowly mend things...the next two days he would ignore me. I think she is hesitating for some reason. She told you she was afraid. I think there is your proof right there. And, she said she was kidding because she is still afraid and doesn't know what to do.

Probably worried that you won't forgive her anyway.

• You explained my entire situation

• aww well thank you for MH. If you need me, message me. I will do my best to help. love and good luck with everything x

• Will do : )