Ex says she misses me and wants me back then 3 hours later says she was just kidding. What is she trying to do?

Ex emailed saying she was sorry for everything and she misses me and wants me back that she was wrong for what she did and was afraid to talk to me. Says she has been thinking about it a lot and she doesn't know what to do anymore. Then 3 hours later says nah just kidding. Mind games or is their meaning behind it I'm confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly can't think that a person could be so cruel. What would the point be in the mind game? I don't think it is a mind game.

I think, maybe she is legitly worried and lost? I have had this in one of my relationships once. The guy was a jerk to me..we broke up for it...and for 2 months he was so worried that I hated him too much that he didn't know what to do...he wanted me back and was sorry but he was worried that too much had happened. He kept making me feel like he was playing mind games as well. One day, he would talk to me and we would try to slowly mend things...the next two days he would ignore me. I think she is hesitating for some reason. She told you she was afraid. I think there is your proof right there. And, she said she was kidding because she is still afraid and doesn't know what to do.

Probably worried that you won't forgive her anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • You explained my entire situation

• aww well thank you for MH. If you need me, message me. I will do my best to help. love and good luck with everything x

• Will do : )

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Did you reply to her email when she sent it? If you had not replied she was probably thinking "Oh god what have I done" and trying to do damage control. Sounds very insecure and would most likely participate in mind games, cut your losses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I replied told her to never tell sorry becuase I know she isn't and if it was true I wouldn't want her back cuz the pain she put me through was nothing I've ever felt and that I lost how much I believed in her and trusted her and it will take a miracle to get it back

• Show All
    • well my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate aswell. So technically you're winning :)

• I wouldn't view it as being replaced either - view it more as she downgraded

• Maybe you didn't respond in a manner to show her you wanted her back, so she took it back to protect her pride/ego? Just a guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never responded till this morning and told her that even if it was true I'm not going to instantly want her back becuase I really don't want her back cuz the pain she out me through sucked I lost how much I believed in her and trusted her and it will take a miracle to get it back. And she messaged me back saying she did it so I can leave her alone and to fuck off. Like it's going to bother me

• Show All
    • Well it seems she doesn't know that, and due to her actions of being so sensitive in her reactions, she's likely assuming you don't care for her, didn't really love her. Honestly a face to face talk with some trust re-established, both of you might feel safer to open up. So then my advice is, if you still care for her, and I think she still cares for you, then the move here to ease into being friends to see where it goes.

• I've told her everything that's when she hit me with this and just cut all contact

• she's playing

0|0
    0|0
    • She needs to stop I've told her countless times i dont want her back

• so just cut the bridge with her dude or you will keep on suffering

• Haven't talked to her for a 2 months

• Soorry but she's f***ing immature.
    No meaning at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Very mean spirited games, she wants you to beg her to reconsider, she saw you accepted and now she knows you're interested and just wants to toy with you.
    Run far away from this girl, and fast. The games will not end here. You already are putty in her hands and she knows it. How would anyone know she would have done that, unless you have witnessed that behavior from her before? Just keep it moving, don't look back. She is no good for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Perhaps in a moment of remorse, she genuinely wanted to reconcile with you, but later, after gathering herself and reconsidering all of her options, she recanted.

In other words, her decision appears to have fluctuated as her emotions did.

0|0
    0|0
    • So she is just confused on how she really feels?

• In my opinion, yes, she is confused about what she wants. I suggest that you be patient, stay in regular contact with her, and assure her that all is forgiven going forward, if, of course, you want her back.

• Honestly I just told her straight up that I don't want her back I can't believe her and trust her anymore I seriously don't want her as she is now. If she can somehow prove and show me she is serious then I will work with her but as of now I can't

• in my opinion sounds like she was being a b| tch waiting to see how you would react (ignoring her, playing it cool or saying you wanted her back bla blah blah). Nah just kidding? Hey your aunt died :/ ...3 hours later: nah just kiddin she's cool.
    Anyway, take it easy and be carefull, don't say stuff stuff too "strong" (good or bad) or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • no meaning. she might be fickle, she might be playing games but for your own concern I'd keep my distance

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust I'm keeping as much distance as I can

• RUN!!

I had an ex who screwed me up bad and did nothing but dangle that little moment of hope over me for 3 years. It can and will destroy you. Don't let her use you as a crutch when things go bad in her life. Because I assure you she won't be thinking about things when the new guy is around.

An ex can't say she loves you while on another dudes cock. She can't think about the past and how much she cares about you when she's on all fours begging to have her hair pulled.

0|0
    0|0
    • That kind of hurt but I see what you mean

• Show All
    • Gotcha loud and clear I let it drag me down for 2 months but once I seen her true colors I snapped out of it but I'm human I had them days when it crept up on me. I found the best fix is a booty call.

• Hell yea. if your hitting it then go with it. Don't let the bitch sit there and make you do all the things a BF is suppose to do and not get any.

Recommended myTakes