Any signs that a guy is dating someone else or happy with the new boo?

So Obviously I have a problem with begin a little obsessive with my ex dating life. Well anyways my ex and I still talk on a day to day bass at work then and there we have are short conversation. But I don't know if it true or not: and it may and may not be and I really should not care what he dose. But lately I been going to psychics to get info and answers from them. But I realize that some of them are not always 100% accurate and I really should not be talking to them or going to them about anything. But when I ask them questions about my ex: like is he dating anyone, or is he seeing someone, or how dose he feel about me an so on. And more then enough of them say that there is another lady , or he is seeing someone else, or no he's not dating anymore or he's single. But lately I been hearing from them that there is another person. But see he never share this info with me he's and ex but at less I can know but I guess I don't ask him either. But he told me like last week that he didn't want to work on us anymore so in my mind I was thinking ok maybe there's another person here. And that's ok with me but before that just the week before that he told me that he was single and that him and some girl broke up and him and I ended up having sex. But now last week you don't want to be with me and how we should stay friends I never said anything to him about getting back together. Gee we been together three different times so yea next lol. But anyways I have asked the psychics some of them was he happy in his new relationship with this girl. And some say yes and others say no he's not, and when I ask why not. They say b.c he really wants to be with me and that he still loves, like me, and have feelings for me still and that he will be back. But I'm like umm ok he wasn't happy with her then I don't think he would he would be with her and if he wanted me back then he would have took me back. And I just want to see if there really is a new girl so I can move on.

10