Confiding in a girl you like about a breakup?

If your upset over a relationship that's ended for whatever reason is it a good idea to confide in another girl that you like? I.e to bring you closer together or test if she likes you.

I mean if you are already friends with the girl

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, don't get involved yet. And I've had guys talk about their ex, it just tells me they're not over them and it pushes me away.
    Confide in them about ANYTHING else, NOBODY that is interested in you wants to hear about your ex.
    But I mean it when I say don't get involved yet, you're not ready, no matter how much you like the friend.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe. But be careful about that. I only say be careful because that could lead to you potentially dissing and getting caught up in your various feelings about your ex. That could be unattractive. Plus, it's usually not wise to jump from relationship to relationship. She probably won't like basically being a rebound.

• Its not uncommon that relationships sprout from situations like how you described, but its also not very atttactics.

This is just my opinion tho! I personally want to start fresh with someone. Get closer through other means like doing an activity together or just chatting. Its just that watching a guy cry over another girl won't make me attracted to him. Pity him and wanting to help him, maybe. But definitely not desirable. Thats just my opinion at least. ^^

• I'd say you can do it a little bit. Let her console you, but DO NOT bring it up OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. It gets so annoying!

What Guys Said 1

• It's neutral. You can talk about it a bit but flirt with her heavily at the same time. That's win.