Why would a guy always talk about what he does when he likes a girl even though the chick doesn't ask or care?

This guy would always randomly tell me he will take her to lunch on his days off. It was actually annoying, considering he would always try and find a reason to talk about it. I never would make the first convo and ignore him, and just pay attention to my phone. He also tried telling me that I shouldn't have a type. Called me shallow and a bitch. He's not my type. I caught him trying to look through my phone. What's his deal? With the phone indecent he had a gf by then

01

Most Helpful Guy

• is just trying to get your reaction. He wants to see if you get jealous. He kinda likes you but afraid to ask you upfront

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0