Guys, what are the steps to getting a gf? I'm very regimented so if the steps are explained it'll be more clear for me. Thank you
Most Helpful Girl
There are no definite steps, because we're human beings and not robots. It's not like we'll go "oh, he missed step 4, so that totally means he's not boyfriend material". But there are things you can do that'll help.
- Dress nicely (you don't have to wear designer clothes or anything, just make sure your clothes are fresh, without holes in them and styled appropriately).
- Have good over all hygiene (take care of yourself, eat healthy, shower thoroughly, brush your teeth, floss, take care of your nails etc)
- Be happy (smile a lot) and outgoing, be the best you that you can be
- Don't worry about rejection, that'll make you too nervous and awkward (also try to not let rejection get to you, bitterness and anger is unattractive)
- Don't brag or act too cocky
- Don't be rude, don't make inappropriate jokes, don't be overly sexual right off the bat.
- Make your intentions clear by flirting almost immediately when you meet a girl you like. This will make it less likely for you to fall in the friendzone category, or at least you won't have to waste too much time on her if you can't see her like a friend.
- Actually befriending some girls might come in handy. They can set you up with their girl friends if they think you're compatible, so make a good impression. However, don't befriend them solely because of that. You can in general never have too many friends.
- Don't come on too strong in the beginning, but don't act aloof either. Be interested, but let her have her space every once in a while.
That's about it, I think. Oh, and practice, practice, practice.4
- Show AllShow Less