Would you date a fat girl in high school?

I would really like a boyfriend and guys will flirt with me but in the end they never do anything about it is it because I'm overweight or they stopped liking me?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I would and have.

The biggest obstacle you face is NOT your weight (given that you aren't obese or above), it's the peer pressure a boy faces when he looks past that prototypical mold of what a super sexy girlfriend ought to be, and gets crap for it from friends and gossip fiends.

You can't control that. That's the nature of being in High School.

What Guys Said 4

• Really, i call it discrimation, but in reality, most guys would see you as a crush. Keep to that, saying. PLENTY OF FISH UNDER THE SEA. There would be guys who would date you, of course. Its just the matter of whether you want that relationship.

• Hi,
    Fat, skinny, black, white, handicap,... etc. No problem. I think the question is, would you date a liar, mean, bad,... girl? And, we know that beauty is not measured by size or color. Every girl got its beauty even the fat ones got their beauty and charm...
    And about people's opinion îw

• No because I don't find fat girls attractive. Sorry

• depends on how fat she is, but i think in your case your not flirting back and your expecting guys to do everything, a guy wants a girl to be forward about what she wants you probably dont provide that so the guys get board and move on

What Girls Said 0