Girls, is this a turn off? Yes or no? And why?

Is it a turn off when a guy talks about his hard past? Even if he is moving past it and doesn't complain?

100

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it lets me know that he's comfortable with me and trusts me. I wouldn't want him to bring it up all the time and try to blame mistakes on past problems , but I still wouldn't mind him telling me

What Girls Said 9

• It's only a turn off if it's all he ever talks about.

• No, not at all. I would feel honored they are comfortable with me and trust me, to share their hard past. What would turn me off would be if they tell me every day as if I had forgotten it or never heard it.

• You can talk about it, that's you sharing, but Not consistently

• no I would love to here about his past...

• No, as long as you're not complaining its fine. I want him to be able to talk to me about anything and I'm always interested in a guy's past. Nothing wrong with that, just don't complain about it cause that gets annoying.

• Nah I dont think so

• His "hard past"? No. His past girlfriends? Yes.

• What if one part was about him being verbally abused by his ex. He doesn't think she's horrible and doesn't complain about her. But he tells you what she did to him.

• Hmmm.. that's a tough one but absolutely not. You should tell her!

• No it's not a turn off. In fact, it makes me feel like they trust me, which is a really good thing.

• Turn off. Every one i know that does this never shuts up about it as tries to make me feel guilty if i haven't suffered as much as them.

What Guys Said 0