+1 y

How much does size really matter?

How much does the size of a man's waist really matter?

I know confidence is the biggest part, if you want to be the man in a woman's life you have to be a MAN. But I also know that attraction matters, on average women aren't as 'shallow' as men tend to be.

Last year, my world was shattered whenever my ex-fiancée and I split. I'm a bigger guy, I most the most part of my life have been. Always the fat kid jokes, you know kids being kids, doing what they do. But I've been losing weight again (40 lbs so far :D) and I would really like to just go on a series of dates with different people nothing serious as I've never done this before.

I don't feel like I have a confidence problem. I know I am an introvert, but I feel confident in most everything I do. When my ex and I were first dating she said one of the things she liked most about me was how confident I was. But I can't seem to grab the attention of any of the women I would like to. While I still love her, I don't feel like she feels the same toward me. Everyonce in while she says she does, she tell me she loves me and misses me, wants to see me, but we only talk through fb messages. She won't add me as a friend either, like trash thrown to the side.

I get Friend zoned every single time. I moved back to my hometown, back with my parents for a while actually, last year and it has always seemed to be this way in this town. Growing up for me was the same story, I did have a few girlfriends in high school (4).

I just want some prospective on what I can do lol, I'm losing weight so I'm not worried about that part, if I'm just too fat that's fine, I can fix that, but if it's me, like my personality then I feel like I'm kinda fucked.
How much does size really matter?
3
2