My HS crush and I have been texting for over a year now and I'm back for summer and we've hung out for the last 2 weeks. We hang out and her sister comes along but it's still a lot of fun! They have come to my house twice and met my father and he likes them and vice versa. They stayed over until 4:30 am the first time and 5am the second time. Just talking and laughing. She has been starting to text me first and always reminds me she wants me to cook for her. Yesterday we went bowling and she was helping me because I'm a beta and later she came to my place (stayed until 5am)
Here is what has happened between the 2 of us.
- She told me she has a bf but after 4 years she says she might be falling out of long with him. She also calls him stupid. Her sister isn't that fond of him.
- She initiates texts at times and asks ME if we can hang out.
- She wants me to cook for her.
- She always asks me what I am doing.
- I came back from study abroad and knew a little Spanish so she texts me in Spanish to help me. I think thats cool.
Here is what is going against me.
- She still has her bf
-Her sister always hangs out, which I don't mind because she is cool, but I would like a more personal time with the girl.
-They like my father but he is more confident and personable and I'm nervous around the girl so I don't talk a lot (I don't initiate the conversation). They always ask where he is (I'm not afraid she's going after my father, I just feel like she thinks I'm boring.)
- She said "Im a good listener!". This was after I remembered her preferences when I told her I was going to cook for her" I don't know if this means friendzone warning.
PLEASE HELP! I really like this girl and for once she makes me feel like I have a chance with her.
Most Helpful Girl
Tell her that you would like to spend time with her alone and see how she reacts - if you do, respect the fact that she has a bf and don't make a move, but maybe get into a conversation and see if she might be breaking up with him. If she texts you first, and seems to flirt and want to spend time with you she might like you... when you text does she normally respond right away or wait like at least 5-10 minutes bc when i text boys back immediately they're probably in the friendzone0