Is his reply good or bad? I can't read it?

So I texted my guy friend who I kinda have a thing with 'fancy taking me to Italy so I can eat nice Italian food and drink expensive Italian wine? And get as pissed as possible?' His respone 'just seen this... Umm... I will have to look into this.'

Is it good or bad? I can't get the gist of it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its quite ambiguous, but I'd say it slightly leans towards 'bad'. I mean... he may have felt that what you said was a bit 'over the top' (although its not), but there's no need to push the panic button so soon. In any case, these were just harmless text messages. Shouldn't be a big deal for you or him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He knows it's only banter & I'm joking around which is why I can't read his answer as his normal response would be 'yeah okay when we going' or 'ahaa in your dreams.' Which is why his reply has threw me?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He is either actually looking into it or letting you down easy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thing is he knows I was only joking, it's a usual banter between us which is why I'm not getting his serious answer? I wouldn't actually expect him to take me to Italy! Ahaa

• Show All
    • Ahaa I would hope so, considering he's jokingly asked me to Marry him and we talked about weddings and relationship goals

• Talk about it so much it might have become engraved in his mind, next thing you know "pack your bags honey!"

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he was having a bad day and couldn't think of a witty reply

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a playful... mayyyyybeeeee

0|0
    0|0
    • It just didn't seem all that playfull and more serious which I don't get as we always joke about going travelling lool and even as far as marriage!! Which is why his response had threw me

• Show All
    • Playful as in "I will look into this" as in "know what? I just might"

• Yeah maybe!

• He might actually be considering taking you

0|0
    0|0