What is a practical way not to care that women don't like you?

What is a practical way not to care that women don't like you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly weather someone likes you or not does not matter. It all comes down to if you like them. If the right girl comes along you won't have to worry about that part. You are asking if this is practical not to seem rude but this is not a practical or realistic question. You are you and a woman that sees you for you will except it no matter your age, the way you dress, or whatever else, she will see you for you and except you for you. It sounds to me that you need to soul search and create the best you there can be. When that is done a girl will come into your life knowing you are confident that you can live with or without her and she will learn to love that about you.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe its just harder to find someone at your age because a lot of women are married. Perhaps you would have better success on a dating site and looking for a longterm relationship? what kind of relations did you want in a women? where have you been looking?

sometimes also working out and dressing to impress is essential to initiate an attraction which is very important in new relationships.

0|0
    0|0
    • Online dating isn't working for me

• Show All
    • yeah so i feel your frustration but it may come where/when your not looking

• I dont believe that

What Guys Said 1

• Realize that others opinions of you don't matter. If you can look in the mirror at the end of the day and be proud of who you are then who gives a fuck if someone dislikes you.

0|0
    0|0