How do you feel when people use GAME on you?

If it's a little and only positive game, I think, "Awww so cute. She likes me.". If it goes overboard and into dark game, I think "Whoa bitch. Do you know who I am? Go home, you're drunk"

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Game = Bye!

Don't put up with it.

• Ugh. Same. Saying positive things about yourself is ok, but anything else shows serious deficiencies. Hot girls don't need to say nasty things about their competition. They just show up.

• thanks Noblesse!

• playaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• If I'm being messed around with, I'd just stop talking to them altogether. Same reaction as yours. It depends also on whether she's worth it, and if there's any chance at all.

I just like to think about how intentions cash out, maybe it's a waste of time.

• I think the moment you cross over to dark game, it just means you don't have what it takes to attract a guy. It's desperate.

• Or maybe she's underestimating me. If she's being a bad girl, all the more reason to get spanked.

• I take it as a compliment, but I generally try to let
    people know that I'm taken, as to not make
    make them sad and waste their time.

• I don't know im the one playing them:P

• I shrugg, thinking "pff another one" and I go my own way.

• im ugly. so they dont use game