+1 y

How is this offensive what I said? Told her I wouldn't drink/talk to girls for her?

To sum it up:

This girl im talking to has an alcohol problem. She's getting help and im helping her with it.

This is our texting convo:

Me: Just letting ya know, (my school name) is known for it's partying and alcohol and girls. Just letting ya know i have no intention of getting involved with either just for you

Her: Um ok, good for you. Well I'm hanging with my friend tomorrow and I find him attractive, how the fuck does that make you feel?

Me: What? im just saying there's gonna be a lot of girls and alcohol up there, and im AVOIDING it for you

Her: you sound like a fucking tool. again i find my friend attractive, how does that make you feel?

Me: what are you talking about? im telling you im not going to talk to any girls when i go to (school name). Thats all im saying

Her: okay douchebag

Me: Rose I said this to reassure your trust in me when i go up there. Please dont do this to me :(

Her: No i am. what you're doing is rubbing shit in my face. so fuck you, including alcohol!

and it just goes on and on...

any opinions people? she's senstitive about alcohol as you can tell, but i dont get it. i just WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO TELL HER i'd be in an enviornment where alcohol and girls would be prominent but i wouldn't go near either.
You were wrong
you werent wrong
GirlGuy
12
6