To the white guys that have dated or are open to dating black girls...

Are there any White guys out there 20 or older who are interested in Black girls? Have you ever dated one? Why or why not? I'm a Black girl who is very much interested in White guys, but have had no luck. Mainly because I'm unsure of how to approach them or if they'd be open to it. If any of you are out there, I'd like to know your situation.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm only eighteen but I figured I might be helpful. I have a good friend who I swear is nearly perfect in every way. I am actually starting to like her and other people have told me that we are a perfect match. She is black... well, half black and she is the most amazing person I've ever met. Skin color really doesn't bother me and I know that there are many out there like me. Just remember that they are just guys, talk to them like you would any other guy. I'm sure you will find the right man for you. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I have been open to dating black girls but I haven't really gotten a chance to meet any. From what I hear most white guys think black girls are too forward and tend to be a little too "ghetto."

If you're just a normal girl, then I don't see why a white guy wouldn't date you, but when you approach them try not to be too forward, and chances are they'll start to pursue you.

• Those "ghetto" Black girls give the rest of us a really bad name. What would constitute as being too forward?

• Well most guys I know (white guys) like to be the one to pursue the girl so just try some mild flirting, and just talk to them. If they think you're a cool girl and you flirt with them, the chances are pretty good he'll grow to be interested in you.

I guess Ghetto black girls do the same for the rest of you as hill billy rednecks do for us, so I feel for you.

Just give the guy compliments and feed his ego and he'll love being around you.

• Haha, thanks!

• I have, it started because of the physical attraction of course ( she is gorgeous ) but it evolved i really fell hard and she fell hard for me as well. She or I didn't do anything out of the norm we were just being ourselves. Actually we talked casually and the attraction, the real attraction not just physical, grew from there.

• I'm a white guy. There are definitely some black girls that are VERY attractive. However, most of them aren't though.

I mean if you're an attractive black girl I will find you attractive. If you want, you can PM me a picture of yourself and I will give you a no BS answer on whether I find you attractive or not. Obviously I can't speak for all white guys, but I think I do embody a stereotypical white guy.

• I'm light skinned-but not White (bi-racial, frequently mistook by some for White). Most of whom I've dated have been Black girls. Goddesses. Persona, style, attitude, all of it. I don't try anything slick on them, they're too good.

What Girls Said 0