+1 y

I Don't Have Feelings Anymore... Now What?

This girl and I dated for a summer before breaking up when we went off to school.
Two years later we are done with school, and have been hanging out again to see where things would go.
We got physical, kissed, and had sex twice in the month of seeing each other.
Slowly things started changing with how I felt towards her. So I let her know and said that we should be friends and see where it would go, instead of jumping into the physical aspect of things like we did twice before.
She got mad and says she hates me for sleeping with her. But I told her that I had feelings for her at the time, they only started to change recently and the best thing to do was to be honest with her instead of lead her on when I wasn't interested in dating her anymore.

Am I wrong? What should I do? She said she'll never talk to me again but I feel bad. I feel I did the right thing when I finally realized I didn't have feelings for her. And when we slept together I did have strong feelings for her, I wasn't playing her.
3
0