Getting back with him?

Me and my kids father has been together for about 6 years and we had separate in march of this year problem is both of our family's don't want us together and don't like each other. now I have a friend and he is a really nice guy I don't want to hurt him and leave him what do I do about both of these situations.


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

  • Easy. Leave your family and get with him. When I say leave, I mean tell them to "fuck off" and that you can be with whomever you wish to be with.

    The guy friend? Tell him you do not see him that way but be gentle. If he chooses not to respect your wishes, be firm.


Loading... ;