We always tell each other we need to hang out but she never gets back to me, what's going on and what do I do?

jodo4
I have a friend that I've grown really close with in the past year and we always enjoyed the time we spent together in school but now that we've graduated, we hardly see each other. The few times we text or talk over phone (which are always initiated by me), we tell each other we have to hang out again and I tell her to let me know when she's free so that I can set the day aside. She seems totally ecstatic at that moment but she never gets back to me at all and instead ends up chilling with other people and not telling me about her plans.

I could understand if she was trying to avoid me but conversations we've had really indicate otherwise. They're always very friendly or sentimental and frequently including her saying that she "doesn't know what [she's] going to do without me".

It has gotten to a point that I just want to know if she really still wants to hang out or if she just doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I'm about to confront her about it almost not caring what happens to our friendship.

Is she doing this on purpose or am I just overreacting? More importantly what should I say to her? All I can think of is "I wish you would actually make plans with me".
+1 y
ok, so its been over two weeks and today she contacted me, telling me she wants to see me before she leaves and even went as far as inviting me to a spa in two days, what do I say now?
0
2