+1 y

I have never had a girlfriend?

And, well, it's not just that, I'm sick of couples and love in general. Seriously, I'm sick of them always acting like they know everything, or even anything. You've been in a relationship, you've had a girlfriend or boyfriend, you're not a virgin, how could you possibly know how I feel? They always say crap about how "it's not what it's made to be" or "you don't want a relationship at 16", well guess what, I do. You don't know anything, you've been in a relationship, I can't believe you because unlike you blessed fools, I have never experienced love. You people, you've experienced love, been loved, had sex, well I never have, you can't possibly think you could see things from my perspective. It's not fair, then every expectation is so fucking insane, how could I not be messed up when I have to be perfect to have a chance at a girlfriend? I'm so tired of these people thinking they know how I feel, they don't, I'm 16, never had a girlfriend, and still a virgin, what a loser. I'm one of the few virgins in my school, and I'm one of the only maybe 10 or so guys that have never had a girlfriend, well, and then girls are so shallow, you have to be a 10/10 always, ripped, sports champion, overly confident even if you fucking hate yourself. I hate them. Fuck it, time to give up and die.
I have never had a girlfriend?
Add Opinion