+1 y

Do girls make out on a date with a guy they are not attracted to?

I ask because I find myself loosing girls after the first date, even when we had a great time, made out with almost all of them, I'm getting no replies when I go for a second date. I'm very direct with girls, always go for the kiss and I'm very good at sub communicating my intentions, so I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out exactly what it is. I'd like to know from a female perspective, why would you ignore a guy you went out with, showed you a good time, made you laugh, there was sexual chemistry and kissing, even sex in a few occasions, but then when he wants to see you again, you ignore him. This has happened 6 or 7 times to me in the last 2 months, and although my rational side knows that I should just shake it off and keep going, my emotional side is preventing me from doing so. Just honest opinions please. Thanks.
8
1