What ethnicity are you most attracted to?

Everyone has their own personal preferences. Some people might not even have preferences. I'm Indian, and I personally prefer white, black, and Indian guys. Put your own ethnicity and what ethnicity you are most attracted to.

1332

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a Pacific Islander ( Fiji Islands ) and I my tastes always change like the damn seasons. Past relationships have been with so many cultures, races and ethnicities that I am not sure I can pick, but I'll try. Asian, South American, Middle Eastern, Eastern European and Caribbean.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not ethnicity. Ethnicity is not a person's "race". The terms are quite different. For example: You can identify ethnically as Italian and/or Egyptian, but you have to be essentially either black or white or Asian etc.
    Plus, people can change their ethinicity or "adapt" to another one, but we can't really change our race. For example I have an acquaintance who happens to be black. Well, she was born in Nigeria by Nigerian parents, but she got adopted by a Portuguese family, so she identifies herself ethinically as Portuguese.
    Anyway, I am open to date all ethnicities and all races. I don't exclude anyone, and I do not play the "favoritism" game.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE