Have you ever regretted rejecting a girl who really liked you? If so, what happened and what are you now doing about it?
- Yes, I'm doing my very best to get her backVote A
- Yes, but she has moved onVote B
- Yes, but we are together nowVote C
- No, I have no regretsVote D
- No, I never rejected anyoneVote E
Most Helpful Guy
I rejected a girl that liked me. Because I was already in a relationship with another girl, and I felt it would be unfair to both girls if I didn't clarify things or ficklely changed girls.
In the end, I ended up asking her out again, and confessing that I made the wrong choice, and now we're dating. :) She's such a fine girl.0