Is that ok for arab to diet Christian girl ?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Arab or Muslim, there is a difference.
    Honestly that is between you and God. If you want to date her because you like her and want to eventually marry her, then sure, if you are dating her because you want to play around before you get married than its not fair to her. My dad always told me that when you are dating a girl that you treat her with respect. Even if you are dating a Christian Arab girl, if you do anything with her like have sex, her life like any other Arab girls life is over.
    Ask yourself what your intentions are, then reask that question to your self.

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't diet her, but dating should be fine ^-^

• It's okay a Muslim guy can even married a Christian girl :/

• it whatever your heart tells u to

• Why do you want to diet a Christian girl? 0_0

• Because I have Christian friend nd she is really nice !

• So it's bz you have a Christian friend and if she's nice then you wanna diet her huh? Ok go ahead and diet her !

• you mean date right?

• I don't see anything wrong with them dating

• Arab is not a religion

What Guys Said 7

• why not? Christians are humans too, go ahead.

• Christians are humans too? Not sure what you mean by stating an obvious fact :D

• I don't say that Christian ar not human I say if it's ok to dat Christian I have many Christian friend and they ar a good pepole

• Yes, then all good.

• Its actually illegal in Canada for an Arab and a Christian to date. It's called boygaomy laws. google it.

• Yes, a diet of Christian girls is very healthy and low on calories.

• yeah they are high in protein and human meat is the most delicious :)

just don't forget to clean her before cooking :) u will be ready for a perfect diet

• It's ok but will it last? different beliefs can spark fights with one trying to convert the other. So from my personal view, it's better dating someone who believes in what you believe in.

• Are you moroccon?