Fairly self-explanatory. What advice would you have wanted to have before your first date?
Most Helpful Girl
1. The other person is even more nervous than you so there's nothing to worry about.
2. You don't want this person to like someone you're not. So don't tell fake stories just to appear "cooler" than the other person. This is no competition.
3. Make sure you don't have anything else to do after the date so you won't keep checking your watch like a maniac.
4. It's okay if there are silences, just don't make it awkward by saying "awkward silence" and laughing after.
5. There is nothing to lose. Sure, this may be your first and last date but if it is, then it's for the better.
6. First dates are SO much fun! You learn so much about a person in one single night!1