Why do men who are attracted to me treat me lower than crap?

Anonymous
im a very beautiful woman.. yes im attractive.. im also super nice and down to earth and people tell me all the time im really nice. I don't dress up or wear make up... just laid back. most men get around me and are huffing and puffing and turned on.. yet not only do no men ask me out, or talk to me, most men are exceptionally mean to me.. abusive rude crazy... psychopathic as if they want to hurt me type deal. it's insane and I can't take it anymore.. men who open their eyes wide staring at me like OMG will treat me lower than dirt.. once my sisters friend kept staring at me as if 'i'd leave my gf for u' and he and his gf even got into a fight but he NEVER talked to me once... was rude/weird. now my boss is being a jerk to me.. making me suffer jump through hoops for things he's giving other employees and treating me like crap... he also keeps giving me weird looks as if I did something bad to him... it's weird. but he got relaly excited days ago over something but now he's being a psycho all of a sudden to a point where I want to quit--it seems he's trying to break me down to get me to quit...

im always single--people always say.. no way, you're too pretty to be single, you're lying.. you can get any guy you want, the guy that gets with u is lucky... yet even men who get with me sexually will treat me like dirt and reject me.. one guy even said I was the prettiest girl in my race he'd ever seen and so did a lady years ago.. this guy ended up yelling at me and abusing me rather than getting with me.. most of these men are TURNED ON by abusing me.. no joke.. ALL men are turned on not by touching or being with me.. nope but by ABUSING ME.. they turn beet red.. it's sick and crazy... I've learned this from 15 years of this crap.. most men would rather reject and abuse me and they seem to get a hard on from that.. the rest are just mean to me... some are mean THEN ask me out and I of course say no.. like wtf? some are mean AFF
+1 y
out of 20 years.. no man has ever askedme out.. im always single, im a virgin, I can barely get oral sex.. people are always telling me how hot I am.. i don't get why men want to torture a hot girl and not get with her or just control and abuse her
2
1