How soon is too soon to tell your girlfriend you love her?

How soon after you start dating?

... the only thing i'm scared of is scaring her off? Do you think this is likely? (assuming of course you haven't been going out with her for a week)

62

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no specific time. Just tell her when you really mean/feel it.

What Girls Said 5

• My only warning is to make sure you're being sincere with her; there have been a few guys who would message me "I love you" randomly (don't message it to her either!) and I immediately was disgusted and annoyed, because they don't talk to me, or like me at all. Just be genuine, and possibly throw in a kiss on the cheek or forehead. If you haven't been going out for that long, than just be careful because she just flat out might not be ready to hear it.

• Well a guy that I don't really talk to told me that he loved me. I don't think he meant to say it but i didn't say anything and it did scare me but I'm willing to get to know him better so that if we are supposed to be together then I could tell him that I love him too. Wait until you feel like you are ready and to when you know that she loves you.

• Hahah a couple days is too soon. Just playing with ya. But I think when you just can't get her off your mind and you don't feel embarrassed by the stuff you do, just feel completely content when you're with her.. I think those are some of the things that can mean you love her.

• 3 months I guess depends how well u know each other

• you will know the right time your heart will tell you
    ( i sound spiritual and crap right now)

What Guys Said 2

• when you're feeling it, then do it if you feel its right.

• Whenever you feel confident loving her and ready for the commitment