+1 y

Some advice for a guy who wants to date but is too scared to?

Ok I'm gonna level with whoever reads this. Girls scare me. Not as in they scare me so bad that I can't talk to them, but it's more along the lines that I can't possibly think of asking them out on a date.

I'm 18, high school senior, working on his driving license, and have never even kissed a girl outside my family.

I know I'm gonna get the whole 'girls aren't visious' thing but I got Aspburgers Stndroyme. It's like... well I'm supee nervous in new social situations. And I'm into stuff fat not everyone is, video games, cartoons, anime, comic books, and I'm thinking girls don't want to hear about Spider-Man all day.

Im also not strong, and brains are kinda selective at times. On top of that my relations with girls seems to deteriorate, like my friend and I used to talk everyday, and I see her everyday. But when I see her, she usually is talking with her friends and I feel like a outcast.

I want to have a nice relationship with a nice girl, but I want to know if I'm even... desirable I guess? And if so, I would really appreciate some advice.
1
3