Girls would you date a guy that lives with his mom?

So I'm 21 and I live with my mom because I don't want to live by myself, I get really lonely and living alone would just make it worse. I have my own bedroom and bathroom. I'm not a mommas boy in any sense I'm not like that and I don't even know what that means.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. If you don't like living alone, that's fine. And your 21, there are tons of guys out there that do.

• Oh yes I really hate living alone, theirs no worse feeling than coming home to an empty place.

• I've never lived alone (im 17). So i find those few times im alone quiet peaceful. Jus me and my thoughts.

What Girls Said 5

• It wouldn't be a problem :)

• At 21 it's really expected at least where I am from, people usually move out at about 23 after university. I wouldn't think anything of it, no one really likes to be alone.

• That's fine.

• Yes i would and already do. My boyfriend is 22 and lives with his mom amd two cats until he is stable enough to move out. We wanna move out together and get a nice space for the two of us. Just bc he lives with his mom doesn't mean im less attracted to him :p

• Nothing wrong with it.

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of people are forced to live with their parents in today's economic environment. Sad, but that's the way it is.

As long as you are trying to live your own life and are not 100% dependent on your parents for everything (still able to pay a lot of your bills, earn money, cook for yourself sometimes, not lazy, motivated to try new things, etc.) than I think most people will be fine with it.

• i'm sure there are some girls that wouldn't mind