How am I ever going to me someone?

Being single never really bothered me growing up, but I am 25 almost 26 and my last real relationship was four years ago. I've dated guys for a couple months and it didn't work out because I met them online (POF and Tinder) they both seemed to want only one thing. I am a pretty outgoing person, except when it comes to meeting guys. However, I have been temporarily working at a job and I met a guy who is in his late 30s, divorced with kids. We have a lot in common, he is attractive and really funny. So I struck up a conversation, I thought he was flirting with me (would touch my arm when he was talking to me, always smiles at me) anyways, I finally got up the courage to ask him out for a drink sometime and he said "ok cool" but nothing more. So I am assuming that is a no, and I am dreading seeing him for this next week (its my last one there). I've tried online dating, didn't work. I've tried asking out older men, didn't work. I go out with friends to places I could meet someone and there is never any success. I am starting to become really discouraged, and down because it seems like all my friends/people I grew up with are all married or engaged and I can't even get someone to go on a date with me...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 23 never had a girlfriend and online dating is failing for me to cause every girl that messages me is a can model looking to get money it sucks but I'm ugly so its probably not changing anytime soon

What Guys Said 2

• Dating harder the older you get. Plenty of younger guys are still single though, try 23-24

• i'm around your age and still single, always have been sadly

What Girls Said 1

• Improve yourself. If you're unhappy with your appearance and think it's why a man won't give you the time of day then change it. Also if there are men in your life that care about you, try to see them in a different light. Maybe they're the ones you should be with.