+1 y

Girls: What do you think about a guy thats been single for a long time? And why do you woman cheat? *little bit of a read*?

I've been single for 5 years. Not because Im hard on the eyes or because Im an asshole or anything. I had a few girlfriends in my youth but they didn't mean anything, more of a status. I didn't know what I was doing, I was young. Then I met this girl in highschool. Was with her all though highschool. I thought I was going to marry this girl. I poured my heart into this relationship and she broke my heart so bad I never really recovered. Im definitely over her but I havnt really viewed woman the same since. I had a rebound girl after her, and after that girl I thought I had something going with this girl I knew in Jr. High. But it turns out she, her words, she "just wanted to have sex with a nice guy for once"... WHAT? okay... Every girl I've dated has admitted to cheating on me, including my highschool sweetheart, or I just straight caught them.

So I have built such a big wall blocking any female interaction. I've been focusing all my energy into my schooling, making money, and working out for the past 5 years. I work In the Auto/Collision industry so its not to hard to avoid talking to girls.

Its been getting harder and harder to avoid you girls... You girls drive me nuts, I get so weak and stupid. I've got so much love to give, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I can't help it. I love you girls so damn much. I want to find a girl to give this love too, but Im scared itll just end up like every relationship I've had. Me hurt, and girl dont give a fuuuck.

So I guess my question is:

What would you think when you find out a guys been single for a long time? Like 5 years. Is it something I should tell you? Should I wait till you ask me about my past? Do I just not talk about it?

Plus, Why do you woman cheat? Is it something Im doing? Is it something Im not doing? Is it because I bad in the sack lol? If so, you woman need to stop faking your orgasms.
+1 y
I know both women and men alike cheat. I guess I was just thinking of my situation only. oops
5
0