Am I being too impatient for him to Skype me?

Ok. I think this guy is sort of hot. I gave him my Skype name and said if he ever wanted to talk and had Skype he could hit me up on there. He said sure and added a smiley face. However he hasn't contacted me on Skype yet and it's been almost a day. Am I being impatient or is he not interested?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Skype? Why didn't you gave him your phone number? And if you really like him don't wait for a stupid Skype call. If you can meet him personally you should go for it. Totally 👅

• might not be interested tho if you want to chat to somone im happy to speak to new people =) Skype name is buddhistgaming

• well its only a day. if he's busy, you wouldn't like it if he added you, but then after 5 mins had to leave again...

What Girls Said 1

• It's one day, he could be busy for a week. If he wants to Skype you then he will, just wait and if he doesn't then he isn't that interested but don't sit around waiting at the computer screen for it.