+1 y

I just found his girlfriend's profile on Facebook, what should I do?

I fell for him almost instantly, but I held my tongue because there is a office rule which forbids us to date. we went out as friends and we talked about everything including our old relationships and how they didn't work out for all of the reasons that we both had in our pasts. We talked about how he always meets women who aren't available and gets his heart broken. I said I was single, and reassured him to not worry about me being in some secret relationship. Then he kissed me, I had butterflies and I was so happy, one thing led to another and we slept together. I spent the whole next week at his place. We've been dating for four months, we refer to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. We even exchange vows of love. I haven't been this happy or even in love with anyone in eight years. We've even begun talking about his moving in with me, he has the keys to my house. I don't use Facebook and he found that out long after he had sent me a request when he asked why I hadn't responded to the request yet. Well after much prodding from many people I signed back into my account accepted the requests and clicked over to his page, where there was a picture of another girl staring me in the face. I paused, very nervous of what might happen because I knew that this was his ex. I clicked on her name and wham. Her page is like a shrine to him, her profile picture is of them together her banner, those are new, is them kissing. and as I scroll down her page I see the exchanges of I love you's between the two of them.
I'm devastated, I don't know what to do, I can't stop crying, I can't eat, or sleep. I won't see him until he gets back to town in a few weeks, but I just can't bring myself to call him. I don't know if I'm strong enough to walk away if it is all true when I speak to him. Though the evidence is there that I have been lied to and that alone makes me wish I was strong enough to leave. I'm just lost and vulnerable. I don't know how to approach this.
3
2