1) How friendly are Swedish Girls?
2) Are Swedish Women as bad as some other men say? (I keep hearing about how Sweden is a cesspool of man-hating radical feminists, not saying that I believe any of this myself)
3) Do Swedish women like Mexican men? (although I'm born and raised in the US with a good Standard American accent and vocabulary, I do come from Mexican immigrant parents and no, I do not look like your typical short and brown Mexican, I look like I can pass for a Mediterranean European)
4) What are Swedish women like when it comes to their morals and family values?
5) How they conduct themselves in public?
6) What do Swedish women generally expect from men in relationships?
7) How exactly do Swedish women typically treat their men?
(In case your wondering why I'm asking all of these questions, I don't know why but I have a really huge preference Swedish women)
Most Helpful Guy
I don't know a lot about Sweden but I know enough to feel very sorry for men there. As bad as feminism has gotten here in the US, it is even worse there. It's feminism gone.
Sweden's foreign minister, Margot Wallström, recently stated she will pursue a "feminist foreign policy to counter macho Russian aggression". How embarrassing for Sweden to be made a laughing stock like that.