Over the course of 4 months... i only see him once a week he:
- always smiles and say hi to me
- always makes eye contact, and will hold it
- waits for me after the games and offers to drive me home
- a month after we met, we made out at a party and he was so patient and didn't get angry when i broke it off
- we dont text each other, and at the end of the Christmas break (1 month of no talking/seeing each other), he texted me saying he thought of me when he drove near my city... and later asked to hang out sometime but i wasn't in the city at the time.. so he said another day then.
He's not much of a texter, so we dont really talk to eachother except for when we see each other once a week. Should i ask him to hang out the next time i see him?
Most Helpful Guy
You should. Go ahead and ask him to hang out. I thing he may like it.0
Most Helpful Girl
Uh, yeah you should definitely ask him out. Based on the above, it seems like he definitely likes you. So absolutely.0