+1 y

Would it annoy you if your significant other commented on the attractiveness of other people?

If my girlfriend sees someone of either sex (she's bi) that is attractive, she'll haaaave to tell me or anyone how hot that person is. Is it wrong of me to be annoyed? Yeah, I think other people are attractive but I don't care 'cause I'm in love with her and their looks are irrelevant to me... plus I definitely wouldn't comment on their looks 'cause I feel like it would be disrespectful to my girlfriend since it could possibly make her feel insecure like it does me, but obviously she doesn't feel the same way. She even went up to a guy as her and I were leaving a bar and told him she thought he was hot. She sometimes reblog pictures of guys who she thinks is hot on tumblr like she did this morning of a kid with his dog and then the two of them nine years later which she tagged #wow #hegothot #hello

Am I justified here for being annoyed by this? If not, why? Do you or your significant other do it?
Yes, it would bother me
No, stop being so sensitive
GirlGuy
3
1