Why doe she fart infront of me?

So i dated this guy much older than me , 12 years. We ended because of the age diff.. well he did. Been staying at his palce on the weekend on and off. We go to breakfast in th emorning and he always pays. We went to the movies the other night too. he's kissed me bye sometimes and sometimes doesn't. Last weekend when i slept over he kept farting (hes done it before) and i usually laugh it off or tell him he's a sicko lol but im just starting to think he dosnt rlly have feelings for me because woudnt he be trying to impress me or is he just comortable around me? couple weekends ago we were laying in bed.. he was a little druknk and he said its just our age diff and that his gma married his grandpa and he was much older and died years before her and she was so lonely and doesn't want to see that happen to me.. i was like woah never asked to marry you llol and that may mean nothing esp bc he was drunk.. but just can't figure him out. Maybe every guy is diff... opinions?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Signature move! Gets the juices flowing

What Guys Said 2

• if he does it on purpose then sorry but he's immature... many guys find farting funny or even a guy's thing but in fact what they don't understand is that girls are disgusted by it...

• If he's wanting to break it off and farting in front of you nonstop it means he's not taking you or a relationship with you seriously. He thinks your fun but you're not what he's looking for in the long term and there probably not much you can do to convince him otherwise. Sorry.

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like he's keeping you around but not interested in committing. as for the farting that's a 50/50 he's either comfortable around you or he doesn't care what you think about it either way to make the effort to not do it

• yuck. if you guys haven't even talked about marriage ONCE i doubt that you're in the "farting" stage of your relationship yet... just speaking from personal experience, that comes much later... it sounds like he's just crude... and a little inconsiderate.

• He's just comfortable lol