Guys, which out of these girls would you want to date?

Which out of these types of girls would you want to date?

• Preppy, conceited girl
  • Adventurous skater
  • Romantic Emo
    Vote C
  • Clingy popular girl
    Vote D
  • Insecure trendy girl
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
They all have a downside on purpose

59

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 58

• Being that I'm sapiosexual I think Emo girls are absolutely gorgeous inside and out. They are brainiacs, gamers, romantics, philosophers and loving women all rapped up into one.

They do their own thing and don't worry about what others think about them. They think for themselves and there is nothing more attractive than a woman who doesn't care what a world with a population of 7 + billion people in it thinks about her. She's the perfect woman - I just wish more of them would be interested in people such as myself.

• Just one who has confidence.

• Honest and intelligent, it's all I ask for. One day I will find her. :-D

• What's the downside to adventurous skater?

• Romantic Emo for me so long as emo is not code for clinical depression or something like that.

• Oh no I just meant style

• None of these describe my crush so none.

• Omg. Try none of the above !!!
    What kind of choices is that? Give some desirable choices next time.
    I bet guys picked one just because. They were likely on the fence with there pick even.
    Boo
    😒

• I'm guessing we pretend we're still in highschool so I will take the needy popular girl then.

• none of them...

• What's the downside to an adventurous skater?

• Adventurous skater. Definitely. I would just have to get used to the lingo. She would have to accept that I'm not a very good skater.

• Probably the adventurous skater. The rest all sound obnoxious or overly sensitive, both are a deal breaker for me.

• Any of the above!! all girls are cute in their own little ways (variety) is great

• I don't know what they all mean.

• The romantic Emo type

• lol you don't look like the kind of person that would go for the romantic emo type

• It's the only decent choice other than the skater (maybe the Asker worded it that way intentionally though)

• I put C and E in a melting pot to create the "Romantic Insecure girl".

• i Like D and E ^^

• None. I would want to date someone different than your given choices.

• None. The world is full of better alternatives. And it is really hard to change someones personality. Especially if they are full of insecurities &/or don't want to change.
    E, D, C are all insecure.

• How do you know they're insecure?

• I picked insecure trendy girl. I like building up girls' confidence and I would tell her she's pretty and beautiful every day and she could tell me what to do to dress nicer lol

• exactly. I like to help out girls with their insecurites too.

• Are they all pretty?

• Anything but D. You can work with the other options, but not with D.

• The ideal girl is the one that would charge down an army of thousands of Celt barbarians by herself.

• preppy! so hot

• A I guess.

• I like any type, as long as they are secure with their body no matter how they look. That will make them more open, intimate, and exploratory in the bedroom.

• For me, it's either E or A.

• Romantic emo because I have a "thing" for romance :)

• I'm a skater so yeah... B is fine

• I have always been a sucker for the romantic emo girls seeing as most of them share the same interest in music and fashion as I do.

• More from Guys
    28