Why does he do this?

So yesterday, I was skating with my guy friend and I fell. He kept asking me: hey are you okay? Me: yeah I'm okay. Then a couple minutes later he asked me again: no really. Are you okay? Then I was like: yeah I am lol. Then he came up to me in school today, which surprised me because he never does and was like: hey don't fall anymore okay? And he laughed and walked me to class. Then later today, I hurt my knee in soccer. I told him about it and he did the same thing as yesterday. Why is he suddenly being so interested in my injuries? Lol

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to show he cares about you. Because HE LIKES YOU.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just wants you to know he deeply cares about you or maybe he wants to get closer to you and be more than friends... most guys like honesty so just ask him up front