What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear/see/think of an Indian man?

The moment you see or hear or think of an Indian man, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
Be honest! Say whatever you like. I don't care if it's not nice!

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• this indian place i used to work at... haweli bar and grill. i remember the food and the strange culture amd than this mango drink. indian food is amazing. also indian men are very good looking. although not my type, i like the james dean looking types but more so i like good natured men who are kind caring compassionate and successful

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• you're just inviting all the sad racist people on this site to mock indians

We all know Indians are successful , quiet people... And thats why lots of Americans feel uneasy about them..

Plus there is a bit of jealousy when they see Indians with their loving families and the great food and colourful clothing and cool music...

Sad racist people in the West will always hate on India and Indians man... Envious people will always be here... Forget about them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • To be honest, Indians are probably more racist towards each other than others are to Indians.
      e. g. north indian vs south indian, religion, language, caste, subcaste, fair vs dark etc.