What if you boyfriend sleeps with another girl when you choose to keep yourself till marriage?

Like if he has chosen not to keep himself. And the relationship with the other girl is mainly on sex. But he still loves you very much.

1610

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice that he loves you so much that he could not wait on you and slept with someone else.

His decision cost him the prize, you. You don't need him as a friend, lover or bus boy. Set him out with the trash.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He wouldn't be my boyfriend. If we're in a relationship then sleeping with other people is not ok. If he feels like he can't hold out any longer than we can break up and he can go do him. Period. If he loved me so much then he would be able to control himself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE