Is it rare to find someone that you really click with and love you just as much as you love them?

or is it common?
And how do you know your relationship is something different and specia?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• You can definitely find someone you vibe well with but it does take effort to keep it going and healthy. One thing I can say that the level of who loves the most will likely be offset, there's one person that loves the other more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone loves me, I don't love him
    I love someone, they bust their nut in me and disappear

story of my life

sorry to sound so negative, but I can't give a positive ring to it. So I don't think what you described is a common phenomenon.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE