Girls, why do females like the bad boy type?

ladies why do y'all go for the bad boys. the lazy ones that don't have a job no car no money. and the one's that treat y'all like crap and the ones that cheat on y'all and hit y'all instead of going for a good guy that does work and have money and has his life in place
Thanks all. sorry if it came out wrong

98

Most Helpful Girl

• I will say it again for 100th time, no such thing... there is guys with confidence and then there is immature boys with confidence who aren't ready to be serious to any girl yet, it's the confidence part and the fact he truly knows he's cute and that he's capable in his abilities in sex and in all types of things in life that is extremely attractive, that capableness is really great. Too many supposed "good guys" though lack in confidence because just like most girls they are constantly feeling insecure and comparing themselves to other guys...

• well said

• Thanks :) i personally love that kind of confidence in a guy, it's irresitible because he's also more fun and not some boring guy who has everything planned out to a T... i don't want to know what will happen, i just want to be happy and have fun and id like for a guy to be the source of that fun and happiness.

• I like the way u thank (: