Help! I really like this girl but people are trying to set me up with someone else. What do I do?

There's a work colleague that I realy like however her and a few other colleagues are trying to set me up with this new girl. I've told them many times I don't like this new girl however they constantly persist. It's really annoying! Whether she likes me or not I should let the colleague now I feel as it's the only way if getting anywhere.

How should I do this

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Then tell them who you DO like. Tell them that you like that particular girl and to have them set you up with her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• why do they care? dude... don't listen to them and go with teh one you like more basically...;-)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE