Would you still take care of a person even though he/she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you?

Would you still invest your time and money into someone who told you they don't want to be in a relationship right now?

Would you still take care of them because you want to and so they can see that maybe it could work out between you and them or would you stop because it's not your place to do it? Or any other reasons?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. If they don't want to be in a relationship with me, why spend time with them then? I'd rather be around people who want me and I want to be around them.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the woman has had sex with the guy the answer is 100 percent would!