Guys, would you date a black girl?

like this Guys, would you date a black girl? lauren london Guys, would you date a black girl? bria myles i dont see why men hate black women so much, they are hoties. so would you date a black woman , if they all looked like this.

what made me put this question, someone said they hate being black girl and want to be white.

I want people to know black girls can be beautiful too

I've seen a lot of this on here, black girls think they are all ugly compared to white pale skinned girls
even dark skinned ones are beautiful too, look at bria myles, she used to date drake

1319

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you go black, you'll never go back! Lovin my black woman :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE