Can a Indian guy who's a handicap date a white girl I'm 19?

Can a Indian guy who's a handicap date a white girl I'm 19 and I was raised hete

210

Most Helpful Girl

• I often hear that Indian and Asian men want to date white women. It may be 'exotic' for where you come from. All girls, whatever race, will be in some sense the same meaning that some will accept you for who you are and some will not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much 0% chance. Im not handicapped and girls have told me im attractive and nice, and yet I still can't even get any girlfriend. Unfortunately many will deem you unfit superficially.

I bet the girls get wet by that headset you're wearing lol. Thats one sexy headset in your profile pic.