Is it bad that sometimes I just want to give up?

This "relationship" is slowly going bad. There's always at least 1 fight a week, his drinking is out of control, he always thinks he's right when he's drunk, yells and screams at me.. I don't think I can take it. I don't think he cares at all anymore..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if at least 1 fight occurs per week... then it'd be best to give it up basically...:-/

• It's always when he's drinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a friend of mine.. I would try to talk to him and see if he would talk back or see whats going on his mind... try and get him to stop drinking if you can :(