Girls, What is wrong for paying for a date?

This guy is seriously tweaked. He really doesn't want to pay for a date because apparently, women are starting to make more then men. I don't feel threatened or intimidate by this. I will continue to pay for my household, and when I go out with my fiancé because I enjoy planning and being romantic with her. Not every date has to be expensive. There doesn't have to be money involved every time. We all have bills and other responsibilities.
Agree/disagree? How do you ladies feel about men paying for your dates?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• Am not speaking for all my hispanic ladies but in our culture men take lead. I do expect a guy who wants to take me out on a date to pay for me. Regardless if i earn more than him. He basically showing me that i am worth every penny, as bad or selfish it may sound. It proves 2 things, that he's not greedy n he's dependacy as a man. I aso make my own money, show me this things n i will treat them once in a while too. I can also cook, so if we get comfortable enough with eachother instead going out for dinner i can cook sum bomb at he's place. I hav a big fam n i dont mind if i cook for couple of people it will actually please me if he's fam or friends taste my food. So they better not complaint.

• I agree with you as i am hispanic as well and agree with many traditions in our culture. It is the reason i behave the way i do most of the time. Thank you.

• @bubola guess we still keep it old school, now adays is all about woman dependancy but we still like to get treated like queens n we sure know how to treat our men like kings.

• Amen! Its all about balance. One cannot demand respect, they must earn it first. We are all royalty :D