Why is the colour of my skin still an issue?

Why is it everytime i ask out a girl that i like which isn't that often the colour of my skin always comes up every single time mostly by the chicks freind! for the last time i can't help the fact im not the typicall mixed raced colour?
am i just unlucky or is every chick just looking for a ripped white dude or a 6 foot black guy?

93

Most Helpful Guy

• What kinda girls are you approaching? Because if you're approaching white girls, then for sure she is gonna have her white friends tell her friend not to date you since you aren't white, tall or built black guy, or a light skinned Latino. It is what it is. Try going for Latinas and black girls. They are way more open minded.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • its happened 3 times twice with white girls so yh your kinda spot on

• Yeah. Hispanic girls are your best bet. They rarely care about a guy's skin color or race.